cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Windows 7, Right Click

EricHuffman
2-Guest

Windows 7, Right Click

Gurus,

I've got a .bat file which runs the purge command and deletes all the garbage files which I want to add as a right click option. I'm new to Windows7 so when I searched on this topic it is clear that the XP method to add right click to folder is gone. Can anyone walk me through the process of adding my file D:\working\CLEANPRO-ALL.BAT as a right click in Windows7. I'm guessing this has to be a regedit at this point but I welcome alternatives.

I'm also curious if there are new methods besides batch files to do this.

I found a couple of hits on this top but nothing new so I thought I would check to see if there is a new fix, apologies for the off topic and multiple posting.

Thanks,

Eric

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
mbrockman
6-Contributor
(To:EricHuffman)

I went through this last year. what a pain. But, here is a reg file that gets the purge to work. take a look at the file and edit where your bat file is. I've also included my bat file that the reg file looks for. I also copied the purge.exe to the same directory as my bat file

Mark

Top Tags