cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Windows Settings - dragging Creo windows leave remnants on screen

BillChapman
12-Amethyst

Windows Settings - dragging Creo windows leave remnants on screen

I recently upgraded workstations and have an issue with dragging one Creo window past another leaving remnants on screen.  Is there a windows setting to eliminate this?  See attached screenshot.

windows creo screen.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Unchecking the "show windows contents while dragging" is the correct answer.  In Windows 7 this is accessed under control panel; System; Performance Information; Adjust visual effects.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I've seen that temporarily but once you let go they'd disappear.  The setting that eliminated it, back on XP I think, was unchecking "show window contents while dragging". I have no idea if that's still around in Windows 7 and on.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

Unchecking the "show windows contents while dragging" is the correct answer.  In Windows 7 this is accessed under control panel; System; Performance Information; Adjust visual effects.

Top Tags