cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

a compatibility problem

kbenmadhi
1-Newbie

a compatibility problem

Hello everybody

I have a big problem with PTC Creo and it's compatibility with Intel graphics driver

when the driver is installed PTC does not start . When I uninstal the driver PTC starts but it becomes very slow

So please can you help me to solve the problem

thank you all

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:kbenmadhi)

What version of Creo, Student, academic or commercial?

You need to set the following in your config.pro to use the built-in graphics: graphics win_gdi

Creo, and most CAD programs, work best with a dedicated OpenGL graphics card or chip like ones in the Nvidia Qudro series. The Nvidia GeForce series are not certified for CAD applications.

I'm using a student version, and my video card is Radeon not NVidia .

If you search this site you will find that questions about graphics problems most often are from Intel Graphics users. The solution is not to use Intel Graphics. The recommendation was to get an Nvidia Quadro card, and avoid Nvidia GeForce.

Why are you using an Intel Driver with an AMD Radeon card?

Because Intel driver works with the integrated card and the dedicated one with AMD . when I uninstal the intel driver the AMD driver doesn't work .

I will search again for a solution in this site . Thank you all for your advise

I just wanted to inform you that I found a solution to the problem. I searched for a previous version of the intel driver and it works very well .

thank you all

Hi,

There was an issue reported with the Intel Embedded Graphics card and Creo 2.0.  Please take a look at the following article for further information:

CS156839 - A premature exit can occur when using an Intel Embedded Graphics card with Creo Parametric 2.0

The issue has been resolved in Creo Parametric 2.0 M120.  Prior to M120, you will need to set the config option enable_opengl_fbo to no.

If you need to create an account, to login, do that here.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags