cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

cabling/piping

ChrisVanHoeck
1-Newbie

cabling/piping

I would like to do this. Is it a separate license that needs to be purchased? Someone showed me that I could go to Tools/Floating Modules and this would get it to work, but I am not sure if it is the complete package. Any information is helpful.
5 REPLIES 5

Pro/CABLE and Pro/PIPING require an additional license requirement (must be bought seprately or within a package higher than the foundation). The question is whether you have it.

Go to Help > System Information. If you have those modules they should appear on the Configured Option Modules section. Best regards! JVidal

when I go to check my system information it is not there, however I can retrive a floating module and then select cabling. i think that we have 1 floating license for this. Thanks

Check your license file for the following strings: # MODULE = Pro/CABLING and # MODULE = Pro/PIPING You should find the info on how many seats you guys have purchased. Best regards! JVidal
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:JoseVidal)

It should appear in the System Info Window after you select it in the Floating Options dialog box so you can check it to make sure.
Top Tags