cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

creo parametric 2.0 software download

DP_5146625
2-Guest

creo parametric 2.0 software download

i want to transfer my license from old computer to new computer. we don't have contract updated. Where can i download creo parametric 2.0 

thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

no contract = no download.

Simply copy Creo installation from old computer to new computer. Then transfer the license.

Martin Hanák

I was surprised to know that you could still download Creo 2.0.

Also, if moving from one computer to another, how will licensing even work? To "move" a license don't you have to get a new license file from PTC, which means you need to have active maintenance? This sounds like it will be a messy adventure.

@KenFarley wrote:

I was surprised to know that you could still download Creo 2.0.

Also, if moving from one computer to another, how will licensing even work? To "move" a license don't you have to get a new license file from PTC, which means you need to have active maintenance? This sounds like it will be a messy adventure.

Hi,

the following is true ... really.

Without active support, any customer:

• can move Creo perpetual license from old computer to new one ,,, this means get legal license file for new computer
  • does not have access to download links on PTC website ... of course the user can copy the Creo installation directory from the old one to the new computer and then apply new license file

Martin Hanák

thank you for your help. I will give it a try.

Divyesh

Top Tags