cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

fix_params.log

MikeBills
7-Bedrock

fix_params.log

Pro/Users,

We just recently started evaluating Wildfire 4.0 Build M070. I couldn't find much info on the following topic (Exploder Archives, Google, PTC Help). There's a file named "fix_params.log" getting dumped to the working directory almost every time I retrieve a model (I've attached one for example). It states "Deleted parameters in model xyz123:". Funny thing is that I don't notice any parameters missing when compared in WF3. Any one know why this file gets output and is there a config option to shut it off (if useless!)? Thanks in advance.

Mike Bills
Information Technologies Dept
Ingersoll Cutting Tools
Rockford, IL 61108

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags