cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

how to update model

EricHuffman
2-Guest

how to update model

Gurus,

I feel like a rookie asking this question but it is not obvious to me. I'm working in CREO and decide to update a model. So, I checked it out, made my mods, and saved but did not check it back in. Now I have decided I didn't like that change so I want to revert back. Previously, I could just do a undo-checkout then an update and my model would revert back. How do you do this now?

CREO 2.0 m040

Windchill 10.0 m030

Thanks,

Eric

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Just undo/cancel check out.

If it doesn't revert back, there may be some preferences that need to change. IIRC there is one that dictates what happens when a check out is cancelled; either keep the modifications or not.
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:EricHuffman)

You have to undo your check out and in the window for the undo checkout, select the file and change the reuse to download.

[cid:image001.png@01CF386D.EF3BFB30]

[cid:image002.png@01CF386D.EF3BFB30]

Thanks for the help but is there any way to do this all in the CREO window.

Eric

This works very well so I guess I will use this method from now on.

Thanks Steve and all others who replied.

Eric

Eric,

Also check to see if your company uses workspace frames.

Check into what Donald wrote about the Undo Checkout options.

As a last resort, you could also just delete it from your workspace and check it back out.

Lance Lie

Top Tags