cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

license for ATB solidworks (collaboration_ext_solidworks) is not available. ATB operations are going to be ingnored?

abassett
1-Newbie

license for ATB solidworks (collaboration_ext_solidworks) is not available. ATB operations are going to be ingnored?

I get this error when attempting to import a solidworks file direct into Creo 3.0. Is this because of creo not opening solid works 2016 files, or is this a different issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To anyone that may have the same error,   the ATB license is a separate suite that you can buy that allows you to use solidworks models in creo assemblies.  This was not the issue that was stopping me from opening the file. 

It was simply too new of solidworks version for the version of creo we were running.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

To anyone that may have the same error,   the ATB license is a separate suite that you can buy that allows you to use solidworks models in creo assemblies.  This was not the issue that was stopping me from opening the file. 

It was simply too new of solidworks version for the version of creo we were running.

Top Tags