cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

prints out portrait only

Michaelh1
1-Newbie

prints out portrait only

i have wildfire 5 running on windows 7 64 bit with everything running ok until printout, all printouts are in portrait, i change to landscape (which i never had to do in past) in printer properties/preferences problem still occurrs. 1 computer is shuttle xs58h7 2 printers samsung scx 4x16 series, pixmaip5000 can someone please help
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

We had a similar issue when we went from WF3 to WF4 (we are not using WF5 yet). We logged a service call with PTC, and their best response was that our drawing formats were created in such a way (in the older versions of the software) that they did not translate into the newer release. New formats work fine now, but I was more than a little disappointed that this was the best answer available. Good luck.

thanks jeff

still having problem, i used format off wf5 with no success, i also had same problem with wf3 thinking as no ptc support for wf3 problem would be resolved in wf5 this is not the case

"Michael Haussegger" wrote:

still having problem, i used format off wf5 with no success, i also had same problem with wf3 thinking as no ptc support for wf3 problem would be resolved in wf5 this is not the case

Martin Hanák
Top Tags