cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

ptcstatus on Windows 7

brianlynn
1-Newbie

ptcstatus on Windows 7

I am still running Pro/E WF 3 and I am doing it on a Windows 7 computer, which seems to prevent you from running batch files when your permissions are limited, or maybe always prevents them. Any ways is there a way to do ptcstatus without using a batch file? Is there a way to compile the batch file in to an executable?

Thanks for any ideas on how to get this functionality available for limited users,

[cid:image001.jpg@01CCF205.A3E3DF00]
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by Weil-McLain & for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender of the error by reply email so that the sender's address records can be corrected and delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, including any reply records.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I think you need to change the user access control to never notify.

Control panel, Change User Account Control settings, Never notify.

David Haigh
Top Tags