cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

setconfig.mcc files

ng-2
5-Regular Member

setconfig.mcc files

Hello every one please can anyone tell me that how the creo knows to pick a proper file during model check execution, means there are 3 files in setconfig.mcc

1.heavy

2.medium

3.light

how it knows to set any one of above file when modelcheck is run. what is the procedure or mechanism to know which file to be set..

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James62
10-Marble
(To:ng-2)

It depends on CNFG_SELECT_AUTO option in config_init.mc file.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
James62
10-Marble

It depends on CNFG_SELECT_AUTO option in config_init.mc file.

ng-2
5-Regular Member
(To:James62)

Hi james

I agree that it depends on config_select_auto option , if its value is set to "Y" then system will go through condition.mcc file and if its value is set to "N" or "A" then system will go through setconfig.mcc file. but inside setconfig.mcc file there are three options- 1. heavy 2. medium 3. light. Each of these options have different combination of config files.

My question is - when i go through setconfig.mcc file then how modelcheck will understand to pic which option among 1. heavy 2. medium 3. light.

James62
10-Marble

Setconfig.mcc makes a list of those three options available to the user in File -> Options -> Environment menu. The user selects the option then the specified configs in setconfig.mcc file get loaded to modelcheck.

http://help.ptc.com/creo_hc/creo30_pma_hc/usascii/index.html#page/pma/model_analysis/To_Set_Up_the_setconf_mcc_File_Usin…

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Nimesh,

Heavy, Medium and Light in setconf.mcc contains the information about check, start and constant files (more conditions can add in that as well).

After setting config_select_auto, user can load the defined condition to run ModelCHECK from File > Options > Environment > Load Config (as in image)

ms_load.jpg

Top Tags