cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

settings in drawing mode

BN-disabled
1-Newbie

settings in drawing mode

Is it anyone that knows how to change the default setting of the offset and increrment value in the cleanup dimention mode??
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Hi

Did you ever get an answer to this question as I'm looking for the same information.

Regards

Nick

default_clean_dim_offset

default_clean_dim_increment

Reinhard

Thank you, I'm still working in Wildfire 4, so I guess these changes came in after as I can't seem to get them to work, just have to wait till I can move onto Creo !

regards

Nick

Hello, Mr. REINHARD NUECKEL where do I find this setting in which the 2d confi.pro or WF4 full already googled it and not found at all, and the possibility and put it in my config.pro?

grateful ........

Hi

I tried to add these setting to my .dtl file in drawing mode (properties, drawing options) on WF4 but they don't appear, I think you require an newer version of proE.

nick

its a drawing (.dtl) option unfortunately for WF5 or later.

Reinhard

yes I'm trying to creo 2.0 also no longer TA accepting it.

Top Tags