cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

[solutions] - Windows 7, Right Click

ocorten-2
9-Granite

[solutions] - Windows 7, Right Click

Hi Eric,

Check out my OCUS Win7 Creo Purge utility.

You could easily tweak it to run your own script.

Kind regards,

Olaf Corten

Olaf Corten
CAD/PLM Manager
Besi Netherlands B.V.
Ratio 6, Duiven
Phone: +31 26 3196215
Mobile: +31 644548554
www.besi.com

To: "-" <->, "-" <->, "-" <->
Date: 25-04-2013 01:30
Subject: [solutions] - Windows 7, Right Click

Gurus,
I’ve got a .bat file which runs the purge command and deletes all the garbage files which I want to add as a right click option. I’m new to Windows7 so when I searched on this topic it is clear that the XP method to add right click to folder is gone. Can anyone walk me through the process of adding my file D:\working\CLEANPRO-ALL.BAT as a right click in Windows7. I’m guessing this has to be a regedit at this point but I welcome alternatives.

I’m also curious if there are new methods besides batch files to do this.

I found a couple of hits on this top but nothing new so I thought I would check to see if there is a new fix, apologies for the off topic and multiple posting.

Thanks,
Eric

Site Links: View post online View mailing list online Send new post via email Unsubscribe from this mailing list Manage your subscription

Use of this email content is governed by the terms of service at:

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags