cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

thicken problem

MichaelMontagna
1-Newbie

thicken problem

Pro/Gurus,

I am getting an error message that I haven’t seen until now (WildFire 4 m30).I created this model in WF 3 and the electrode overburn worked fine as a thicken of a surface copy of .006. Now I go to redefine the overburn and I get an error message per the attached JPG. It tells me "you have entered a value that is out of range (.0120 to 5.6869)" I haven’t touched the part accuracy settings from the original job file set. Have a Config option change for WF4? I am up against a wall on this one.

Thanks...

Michael Montagna

Mier Tool Company

1678 Clark Street Road

Auburn, NY 13021
E-mail: mmontagna@miertool.com
Phone: 315-253-3412 ext 222
Fax: 315-255-1639

Check us out at:
<u>http://www.miertool.com</u>

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags