cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

kkamal
1-Newbie

???

Can some body help me.....when i start creo parametric 2 on my pc it gives some warning message and than closed down when i click ok what should i do...???Untitled.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AdamDorsch
6-Contributor
(To:kkamal)

You are unable to pull a license, you are either pointing to a wrong license server, unable to connect to that server or all of the licenses are used up.

If you can find someone in Creo go to the Open System Window selection and type ptcstatus then hit enter. This will show you the available licensesptcstatus.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise

Hi Kirti.

You'll likely have a better response, if you post your inquiry in the PTC Creo community section.

AdamDorsch
6-Contributor

You are unable to pull a license, you are either pointing to a wrong license server, unable to connect to that server or all of the licenses are used up.

If you can find someone in Creo go to the Open System Window selection and type ptcstatus then hit enter. This will show you the available licensesptcstatus.png

Top Tags