cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

where shall i get a license request form that enables me to send / apply for license file request regd pro cre0 3.0 . its urgent kindly help

hveluri
1-Newbie

where shall i get a license request form that enables me to send / apply for license file request regd pro cre0 3.0 . its urgent kindly help

please give me a link for license request  creo 3.0

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

thanks martin    will get bak to u for further   issues .  

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:hveluri)

Please read "PTC Creo 3.0 – University Student Standard – Quick Installation Guide" here: http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo3_unistudent_standard.pdf

Also you can submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

Top Tags