cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Want to install PTC Integrity Lifecycle manager, please assist.

prawat
3-Visitor

steps to follow,

required things to setup,

which all files to execute first,

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise
(To:prawat)

Hi Pradeep,

Speaking specifically for Integrity Lifecycle Manager, that's an open-ended question, but if you download the server installer, you'll fine a readme within there, that has the basic steps of running the installer for Integrity server.  For more in-depth information, about installing, configuration, and things you want to know for installation, you'll want to look for the Integrity x.y Server Administration Guide.  (x.y, meaning whichever Integrity version you're inquiring about.  ex.  11.0, 10.9, etc.)

You can find our Integrity Lifecycle Manager documentation and guides here,

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/doc/refdoc.jsp?p=browse_results&Product=Integrity+Lifecycle+Manager&Release=Integri…

kjain-2
15-Moonstone

Hi Pradeep,

You can go through the installation pdf in that you will get every information step wise step.

Regards

Kapil Jain

DanR.
10-Marble

Pradeep,

It's going to take a lot of reading.  You definitely want to go through the installation PDF.  Start by creating a high level checklist and break the tasks down into subtask.

1 Pre install activities

1.1. Host server name _____

1.2. DB Port ____ and DB name _____

1.3. DB User _____ and DB Password ______

1.4. License file location __________

1.5. Mail Server IP __________ Port _____

1.6. Obtain new or updated license from PTC

2. Backup activities

3. Installation activities

3.1. Install License Manager

3.2. Install Integrity Server (mksserver.bin)

3.3. start server.

This is a high level checklist, but I highly recommend you research PTC documentation for installing Integrity server.

Also, do not hesitate to call PTC Support.  They have been pretty helpful for me and my two Integrity Servers.  I am currently running Integrity 10.9 on RHEL 6.

Good Luck,

Regards

Dan

Announcements

Top Tags