cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Is there any way to change the color and intensity of the highlight color used in the sbom column?

nlewis
7-Bedrock

Is there any way to change the color and intensity of the highlight color used in the sbom column?

Is there any way to change the color and intensity of the color that highlights part numbers in the sbom column? I have great difficulty seeing which number has been highlighted. Thanks to any one who can help.

Neal Lewis

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Neal,

Unfortunately that is not configurable at the moment.
\Is it the color of the highlight or the contrast to the background color that is not clear for you?

Thanks

Adrian

nlewis
7-Bedrock
(To:agarland)

Adrian,

It is very, very difficult for me to see the number that has been highlighted.

We use Hewlett Packard® EliteDisplay E231 displays and Dell® P2212H displays.

The only way I can see the highlight is to move my head so I am seeing the display sideways.

This means that every time I pick a part on a model, I have to stop and change my head position to see which part has been selected. It slows things down significantly.

Any suggestions to reduce this problem would be appreciated.

I will pass any suggestions on to the rest of the Technical Publications department and to the Engineering group.

Thanks.

Neal Lewis

Hi Neal,

Is it the same on all machines?

The reason i ask is I wonder if it's related to graphics drivers.

Maybe if you could attach a screen shot of the issue, that might help us understand a little better.

Thanks

Adrian

nlewis
7-Bedrock
(To:agarland)

Adrian,

I was wondering if you had received my Email.

I will not put screenshots on line.

They are proprietary.

Neal Lewis

Top Tags