cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

3d Model Measurement Capability on ThingWorx Browser based Application

SK_10243271
6-Contributor

3d Model Measurement Capability on ThingWorx Browser based Application

Hello,

We have created a browser based Application on ThingWorx using the ThingView Widget for viewing parts and information. The data is fetched from Windchill (Metadata and 3D data). On the Application we require measurement functionality which is not available within the ThingView Widget (Attached snapshot). No other application like Creo View can't be used to open the item. What other option are available to have the measurement functionality of the 3D model (Part / Assembly) for the browser based application? 

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

Windchill (Metadata and 3D data) may be obtained, and that URL can be browsed by pressing the button. When you click the button, you may bind the service or navigate to the URL for your metadata and 3D data.

S_Rushikesh_1-1674084367960.png

This may aid your browser-based application's measuring functionality of the 3D model (Part / Assembly).

Thanks and regards,
Rushikesh Shrimal

Hello Rushikesh,

Thanks for your input, I would like to understand which URL can be browsed by pressing the button. I would like to have some details on this. I see a image shared by you which shows "Open in 3D". Some example or demo video from you can be helpful.

Regards.

Hello,

I hope you get the specifics from the windchill where the Creo View URL that presents a 3D data that may be used to trigger the 3D Creo View URL or 3D document URL.

Thanks, and regards,
Rushikesh Shrimal

Top Tags