cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

503 Service Unavailable Back to Composer

it15
5-Regular Member

503 Service Unavailable Back to Composer

Hello Friends ,

After making subscription on datachange event of property value,suddenly this error will be come and thingworx is stop working .

Error

503 Service Unavailable

Back to Composer

I have installed ThingworxH2trial8.4 version with mqtt extension 

Posibilities:

1)I got realtime data in valuestream and I want to parse those data so I have made subscription of datachange event on property,It happen because of recursion ???May be this is first reason .

2) I have set   (You have to go to your ValueStream and click on ThingworxPersistenceProvider and click on View. Than you must start the AddVisibilityPermission-Service of the PersistenceProvider:) to got real time data in value stream  ,It may be reason ??

See Application and security log  in snapshot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:it15)

Hi @it15.

After reviewing the screenshot of the log you provided, there appears to be a problem connecting to your H2 database.  I'm guessing that after rebooting the server, you are running something that is using the same port as H2.  This could explain why it works after a restart.

Here is a link to an H2 tutorial that may help you track down the cause of the problem.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @it15.

After reviewing the screenshot of the log you provided, there appears to be a problem connecting to your H2 database.  I'm guessing that after rebooting the server, you are running something that is using the same port as H2.  This could explain why it works after a restart.

Here is a link to an H2 tutorial that may help you track down the cause of the problem.

Regards.

--Sharon

vangne
16-Pearl

@it15 If the previous response was helpful for you then please post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.  If you are still experiencing issues, please do let us know your questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Vibhuti

Top Tags