cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

9.3 Grid multiple row selection

jensc
17-Peridot

9.3 Grid multiple row selection

Hello,

After upgrading to 9.3 from 9.1 the grid widget was updated, this seems to have caused the "RowSelection" set to "multiple" to add a checkbox column to the far left of the grid and it looks like this has also caused it to not be possible to just select multiple rows straight from the grid, you have to select them by using the checkbox.

Now, I'm not sure if it's just that I've missed some setting or if this is the intended function.

I would really like to be able to select multiple rows the same way that you select a single row (by holding ctrl and clicking multiple rows, or shift and getting any row between the first marked row and the next selected).

I have attached a screenshot of what it looks like at the moment.

Any info regarding this would be much appreciated!

Best regards, Jens C.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I observed the same behavior now. I advise to open a Tech Support ticket and explain that this was the previous behavior and it is easier for the user to just CTRL+click instead of hunting the checkbox for each row.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I observed the same behavior now. I advise to open a Tech Support ticket and explain that this was the previous behavior and it is easier for the user to just CTRL+click instead of hunting the checkbox for each row.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jensc)

Hi @jensc.

For enhancements, please post a request on the ThingWorx Ideas board.  This will allow others to vote for it, increasing its chances of being included in a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags