cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Timeseries mashup

DMu3
12-Amethyst

Timeseries mashup

Hello sir,
Actually i am getting incoming json scripts in properties and alerts tab, In that json it contains timestamp,machinedatas, transcounter values, etc,. I need to show the transcounter value in mashup area. How to do that, can u please help me to do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:DMu3)

@DMu3 

Could you please post a new topic with your question as this has nothing to do with the original question.

This is important so that we keep post clear and to one issue so others can find easily the answer.

In addition to your screenshot it probably will help to upload an export of the mashup and entities so one can see how the chart is being built.

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Usually server side you'd use a script to parse out the information so it can be displayed in a Widget

Potentially the Expression function can parse it out for display

Or you could create a custom widget to do it.

Route 1 or 2 would be the easiest.

DMu3
12-Amethyst
(To:PaiChung)

Hii,
Server side is not possible. Can we create some service ? If its possible means how to create service in thing to see particular value of json? 

rjanardan
16-Pearl

You could parse JSON to populate an Infotable

DMu3
12-Amethyst
(To:rjanardan)

Hello,
In time series chart, my values are updating automatically, but i can't able to view the graph... I attached my screenshot below... please help me to do that.

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

@DMu3 

Could you please post a new topic with your question as this has nothing to do with the original question.

This is important so that we keep post clear and to one issue so others can find easily the answer.

In addition to your screenshot it probably will help to upload an export of the mashup and entities so one can see how the chart is being built.

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Information on your chart seem to imply that it doesn't recognize your x axis data as actual time stamp format.

you could try this in a label chart first to see the data before solving the formatting issue.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PaiChung)

Hi @DMu3.

If the previous solution answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

If you have found a different solution, please post it here and mark that as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags