cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

An error occurred while registering resources while importing PLM Navigate Extension

pagrawal-2
2-Guest

An error occurred while registering resources while importing PLM Navigate Extension

See guys this is the error I am getting.

I tried to import each extension separately but all done except this Last one PTC_Navigate_View_PLM_App_extension.zip......It is throwing that error actually.

Do you guys have any clue, how can I fix it and make it work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I assume you've permissions to access the PTC downloads page, upon providing the customer name and number, it will list all available downloads. From there, navigate through 'PTC smart connected Applications' for the latest the extension. If you don't find the application listed, then it should be licensing issue.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Prashant, was this an upgrade from an existing installation?

No its new installation Ravi.

Can you check if there are any errors in the logs for this? Under Monitoring > Application (top right corner of home screen)

I've come across this issue with that version, but when I tried importing the "Navigate-View-PLM-Apps-1-2-2" (latest) version resolved the issue.

-Giri

Hi Giri,

I am unable to download that extension again,

Can you send me the link from where I can download this plm-navigate-extension.

Please.

Thanks.

Here is the link - https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/product.jsp?prodFamily=TWA

I guess, you should find 'PTC smart connected Applications' and in 'Release Apps' section, you can find the download link.

-Giri

I am getting this page and after click on Download Software Link, I get this where I am not getting the link for navigate at all......

Maybe I am forgetting something...... or it might be silly but I hope u r getting me.

Thanks for reply.

I assume you've permissions to access the PTC downloads page, upon providing the customer name and number, it will list all available downloads. From there, navigate through 'PTC smart connected Applications' for the latest the extension. If you don't find the application listed, then it should be licensing issue.

Yeah I cant find that.

So it means it is license issue.

Thanks buddy.

Top Tags