cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Analysis jobs getting delayed before job execution begins(gap between job submission and execution).

SM_10981322
4-Participant

Analysis jobs getting delayed before job execution begins(gap between job submission and execution).

I have a few analysis models enabled and running. Up until recently the Analysis jobs were getting executed perfectly at an ideal rate, but recently the issue is persistent. The issue is the jobs are getting submitted in the analysis jobs but the time taken before the execution begins, is roughly around 2 minutes. As a result the queueing is increased with the state of each job as "WAITING". This delayed execution is not ideal for our instance, as we are logging data for every 30 seconds , as the execution is delayed the real time updating of the prediction values is also affected. Is there any way to start the analysis execution as soon as the analysis job is submitted? What might be the reason for the delay in the beginning of the job execution? I have attached the photos of the issues we are facing below. 

The Version we are using is:

Analytics  Version=  9.5.0-r4

Thing Worx Software version = 9.5.0-b143

image.pngimage (1).pngCapture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Rocko
17-Peridot
(To:SM_10981322)

Most probably something inside the Analytics Server. I suggest creating a ticket with PTC Support and to later post the resolution here.

Hello @SM_10981322

It looks like you have a response from a community member. If it answered your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. Or If you were able to get a solution, please document it in this topic and mark it as accepted solution.

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags