cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Analytics Extension Does Not Return Analytics Server Connection When Verifying Configuration

SamuelRodrigues
7-Bedrock

Analytics Extension Does Not Return Analytics Server Connection When Verifying Configuration

I installed Thingworx Analytics Server on Linux and connected it to Platform so it created Analytics Extension normally.
When I enter Analytics Extension> Analytics Builder> Settings> Thingworx Analytics Server Configuration, the Analytics Server field is populated, but when you click Verify Configuration, there is no return from the installed microservice.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For the record, this issue has been dealt with offline with a Technical Support case.

The root cause was a lack of memory assigned to the VM running ThingWorx Analytics Server.

More details can be found at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS286607

@SamuelRodrigues 

Could you pelase accept this response as corretc answer so that other will find it more easily

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SamuelRodrigues 

Could you please provide the following:

- a screenshot of Help > About from ThingWorx Composer

- <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>/twas-edge-ms_report.json file

- <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>/install.log file

- <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>data/logs folder

Thank you

Kind regards
Christophe

Good Morning.

I have not found the twas-edge-ms_report.json file but I've hidden edge-ms_report.json, I believe it is.
Please find attached as requested.

For the record, this issue has been dealt with offline with a Technical Support case.

The root cause was a lack of memory assigned to the VM running ThingWorx Analytics Server.

More details can be found at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS286607

@SamuelRodrigues 

Could you pelase accept this response as corretc answer so that other will find it more easily

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

Announcements

Top Tags