cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Analytics Extension Does Not Return Analytics Server Connection When Verifying Configuration

SamuelRodrigues
7-Bedrock

Analytics Extension Does Not Return Analytics Server Connection When Verifying Configuration

I installed Thingworx Analytics Server on Linux and connected it to Platform so it created Analytics Extension normally.
When I enter Analytics Extension> Analytics Builder> Settings> Thingworx Analytics Server Configuration, the Analytics Server field is populated, but when you click Verify Configuration, there is no return from the installed microservice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For the record, this issue has been dealt with offline with a Technical Support case.

The root cause was a lack of memory assigned to the VM running ThingWorx Analytics Server.

More details can be found at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS286607

@SamuelRodrigues 

Could you pelase accept this response as corretc answer so that other will find it more easily

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SamuelRodrigues 

Could you please provide the following:

- a screenshot of Help > About from ThingWorx Composer

- <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>/twas-edge-ms_report.json file

- <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>/install.log file

- <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>data/logs folder

Thank you

Kind regards
Christophe

Good Morning.

I have not found the twas-edge-ms_report.json file but I've hidden edge-ms_report.json, I believe it is.
Please find attached as requested.

For the record, this issue has been dealt with offline with a Technical Support case.

The root cause was a lack of memory assigned to the VM running ThingWorx Analytics Server.

More details can be found at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS286607

@SamuelRodrigues 

Could you pelase accept this response as corretc answer so that other will find it more easily

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

Top Tags