cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Analytics with Thingworx

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot

Analytics with Thingworx

Hi Folks,

I'm exploring options for Analytics with Thingworx which should be ready to use(plug n play) or have minimum integration efforts.

Since it is going to be Analytics on top of cloud data sources, I am not sure if we have any OOTB PTC services or tools like Azure and AWS analytics services.

If I have to choose among Azure and AWS IoT analysis then which one would be better in terms of reporting, less customization, minimum configuration and support from the vendor?

I would appreciate if you could share some references of the use cases/solutions delivered on the same already.

3 REPLIES 3
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:TanmeyTWX)

@TanmeyTWX ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

PTC does have an Analytics offering, called ThingWorx Analytics Server, and its ancillary suite of software packages such as Descriptive Analytics, and Property Transforms.

You can read more about it here: ThingWorx Analytics product offerings and functionality

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any advice or information for third-party Analytic solutions not offered by PTC for integration into ThingWorx Platform.

Regards,

Neel

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot
(To:nsampat)

Hi @nsampat ,

Thanks for the reply.

I am aware of Thingworx Analytics suite but looking for options to integrate Thingworx Dashboards/Mashups with Cloud stored data analytics so that it can stream the data from Thingworx to 3rd party analytics tools, may be a kind of extension. for example we have Azure IoT hub connector for Thingworx.

nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:TanmeyTWX)

@TanmeyTWX ,

Unfortunately I am unable to provide any guidance as my expertise is limited to ThingWorx Analytics and its ancillary offerings.

I have requested that a Support Engineer familiar with ThingWorx extensions and capabilities to review this thread further.

Regards,

Neel

Top Tags