cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Anomaly dashboard not showing anomaly model from generic things

hujingrui
12-Amethyst

Anomaly dashboard not showing anomaly model from generic things

The sample Anomaly dashboard does not show anomaly model from generic things about only those things created from remote things. Is there a way to configure this? 

I was finally able to get my generic thing anomaly model to run(init, calibrate,...monitor) but was unable to find it on sample Anomaly dashboard mashup. 

3 REPLIES 3
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:hujingrui)

Hello @hujingrui ,

Thank you for positing to the PTC Community.

Regarding your question, I will have to check with our R&D team.

As soon as we have an answer, either one of my colleagues or I will let you know.

Regards,

Neel

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:hujingrui)

@hujingrui 

Check this: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS301071

Hope this works for you. PTC has configured Remote Thing in Selected template by default. When you open mashup in the bottom right you can change the Thing Template Property to Generic Thing. After that All Generic Things related graph should be visible.

Other way is Change in XML. You can also change the Remote Thing to Generic Thing in the XML coding of mashup then again import that mashup. But the first method is much easy.

Do let me know in case of any question.

Regards: Mohit

hujingrui
12-Amethyst
(To:mgoel)

Somehow i still could not find the thing template used for Anomaly Mashup. Can you provide a screenshot?

Top Tags