cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Aspect ratio for Image

VamsiN
9-Granite

Aspect ratio for Image

Hello All,

I am uploading one image and I am showing in the Image widget. In the same mashup I am showing some other content. Whatever I have uploaded image is coming as small image and is not showing clearly.

I am looking for any way to maintain the aspect ratio even the image get smaller and to show the image clearly.

Thank you in advance

Thanks,

Vamsi

8 REPLIES 8
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:VamsiN)

Hi @VamsiN.

What version of ThingWorx are you running?  What procedure did you use for adding the image to your mashup?  What is the resolution of the image you are using?  Have you tried with a higher res image?

If you can provide the image and answers to the above questions, I will do some testing.

Regards.

--Sharon

VamsiN
9-Granite
(To:slangley)

Hello Sharon,

I am using Thingworx version 8.2.5 . I am creating the service where output as image-link and assigning the url to the Image Widget as input to SourceUrl Property. I am using image with the resolution  2448x3264. Yes it is high resolution image.

Sorry Sharon, I can't share the image but I will add the portion where we are exactly loading the image. 

Regards,

Vamsi

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @VamsiN.

When you created the mashup, did you use a responsive layout?

Could you validate the size of the image by viewing the mashup and then right-clicking the image and saving it to a file?  Then check the pixel count to see if it changed.

Regards.

--Sharon

VamsiN
9-Granite

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, I am using responsive Layout. In the portal when I check the image resolution is 573x461 and after downloaded the image, having the same resolution what existing image having(2448x3264). 

Thank You.

Regards,

Vamsi

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:VamsiN)

Hi @VamsiN.

When you select the area of the screen containing the image link, there is a Scaling property in the lower left corner of the mashup builder.  You will need to try switching between height and width to find the most appropriate option.

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards.

--Sharon

VamsiN
9-Granite

Hi Sharon,

I have tried that option also still I am facing the same.

any options available please let me know.

I have tried modifying the css of image widget but it is not reflecting. May I know is there any way to do this.

Thanks,

Vamsi

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @VamsiN.

To assist further, we would need more information regarding your mashup, image, etc.  For example, when you link to an image, is it always the same image or is it variable?  Does the image size vary?

If you don't wish to share specific details here, please open a case so we can assist you further.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @VamsiN.

Just wondering if you found a solution to your problem.  If so, please post the solution for the benefit of others on the community.

If you are still having issues, please provide the details requested in the previous post for further review.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags