cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Autocomplete Widget not shown on Mashup in Thingworx 7.4

TomDecock
12-Amethyst

Autocomplete Widget not shown on Mashup in Thingworx 7.4

I imported the Autocomplete widget extension from the marketplace in Thingworx 7.4.

After placing the Autocomplete widget in a mashup, it is not shown when viewing the mashup.

Anyone who also has this issue and knows how to resolve it ?

4 REPLIES 4
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:TomDecock)

Hi Tom Decock​,

Have you bound Data to the AutoComplete widget?

Hello Ankit,

Yes, I have bound Data from a Service that I tested and created a datashape for.it. Completely configured it as described in the guide that comes with the extension.But that does not seem to be the issue.

problem is that the textbox of the autocomplete widget is not shown at all when viewing the mashup  (in Thingworx 7.4).

If you drag the autocomplete widget to a mashup in Thingworx 7.3 and view the mashup, you can see the textbox - even if there is not yet data bound to it.

But in Thingworx 7.4 it doesn't work for me.

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:TomDecock)

ThingWorx IoT Marketplace

Please note that the widget was created for Thingworx 6.x and not tested for further versions.  Per the download page,

Support

This item has been tested and certified by ThingWorx to successfully work with the ThingWorx platform, however this item is not currently supported by ThingWorx. By utilizing this item you acknowledge that the content is provided in ‘as-is’ condition and support will not be provided.

Hi Tom,

Did you find a way to make it visible or a workaround to create this functionality. 

I am trying to archive the same for TW 8.2

Thank you,

Val

Top Tags