cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Axeda platform on private cloud

aasim.shaikh@ig
1-Newbie

Axeda platform on private cloud

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to host the Axeda platform on a local server within an organization’s boundaries, something like a private cloud.

For example, consider I have assets that store and send client’s data. If the data is being sent to the Axeda cloud, I may not come to know if the data or the servers holding the data are compromised in any way. Whereas if I have the Axeda platform is within my organization, all accesses would be under my control. Is this solution is feasible?

Regards,

Aasim

4 REPLIES 4

Some of our customers choose to run our Platform as you outline.  This is known as an On Premise installation.  I would recommend discussing this with your PTC Account Manager - if you do not have one, I can help get you in touch with one to discuss your project and requirements.

Regards,

-Chris Kaminski

PTC Customer Support

Hi Aasim,

Could you please share if you got any update on the query which you posted.

Thanks & regards,

Naim.

ckaminski
13-Aquamarine
(To:naimuddin)

Hello, Naimuddin:

A customer can choose to self-host their own instance of the Axeda Platform, either on infrastructure they own, or infrastructure leased from others (Rackspace, Amazon AWS, etc.).  I can get you in touch with an Account Manager to discuss this if you wish - just send me a private mail. 

Regards,

-Chris Kaminski

PTC Customer Support

Hi,

I am looking for similar solution where the platform needs to be deployed completely on premise.

What are the minimum requirements to thingworks platform on premise?

Top Tags