cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Bar chart truncated XAxis label

MA_9708362
5-Regular Member

Bar chart truncated XAxis label

I'm working on ThingWorx 9.3.5, I have difficulties on styling the XAxis label for bar chart widget. As you can see on the image, the XAxis label is truncated due to insufficient space at the XAxis. Is there anyway to add new line below instead of truncating it?

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MA_9708362,

Did you try setting the "HorizontalAxisMaxHeight" and "HorizontalAxisLabelsRotation".
I do not expect the first will give you the result you are looking to find.  I would expect that the second will give you a better result.

Worked on a similar issue today as well.  "HorizontalAxisMaxHeight" gave the extra room for my vertical text.

Thanks.

MA_9708362
5-Regular Member
(To:PEHOWE)

I have tried setting those properties, it works for the "HorizontalAxisLabelsRotation", but for the "HorizontalAxisMaxHeight" it is still showing the same no matter how much I change it. By default the axis label is oriented vertically as shown in the picture, I set the horizontal axis rotation to 0 to make it appear horizontally. At the same time, it makes the x axis label to be truncated, I tried to change the "HorizontalAxisMaxHeight" property, but it made no difference.

xaxisbarchartoriginal.PNG

Top Tags