cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Best Way to get Alerts/Events on the Tags Quality

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

Best Way to get Alerts/Events on the Tags Quality

I want to get Alerts or configure events based on the Tag Quality(Kepware Tag Quality). What will be the best way to do it?

@c_lowy can you help me out on this ?

Thanks,
Shashi

Shashi Preetham
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@pshashipreetham Usually if the property has not been updated even once, then it will show this default time value for last updated. Please check for a property if it has been updated even once. Also are these properties marked as 'Logged' and 'persistent'?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @abjain 

I have checked the blog before I posted mine, how can we check if the kepware is connected or not !!

Thanks,
Shashi

Shashi Preetham

@pshashipreetham On the industrial connection thing which is connected to Kepware, you can check the isConnected property. If its true than Kepware is connected. You can write a subscription to the property.

Hi @abjain

I did it when it is disconnected the Quality of Properties of Industrial things are UNKNOWN, so when I try to get the last timestamp of the data pushed to that particular property using GetPropertyTime it gives me the "Thu Jan 01, 1970, 05:30:00"  as output.

is it possible to get the proper time of the last pushed data when the Property quality is "UNKNOWN"

Shashi Preetham

@pshashipreetham Usually if the property has not been updated even once, then it will show this default time value for last updated. Please check for a property if it has been updated even once. Also are these properties marked as 'Logged' and 'persistent'?

abjain
13-Aquamarine
(To:abjain)

@pshashipreetham If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Top Tags