cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Binding Data Table to Pareto Chart

AK_9980944
3-Visitor

Binding Data Table to Pareto Chart

I have a requirement to bind Downtime Data Table to a Pareto Chart to analyze the Downtime Category. But the values of duration and cumulative line are not get aggregated to a single Downtime Category. I have attached the screenshots for the same where the bar chart values are individual entries and the cumulative line is not sequential for the same category. Kindly guide me to achieving the requirement. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:AK_9980944)

First of all let me shamelessly plug the fact that PTC ThingWorx now has two great apps for this type of use case, RTPPM and DPM.

I think the best solution for your current issue with your data is to pre-process it in a service to output it so it will display properly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:AK_9980944)

First of all let me shamelessly plug the fact that PTC ThingWorx now has two great apps for this type of use case, RTPPM and DPM.

I think the best solution for your current issue with your data is to pre-process it in a service to output it so it will display properly.

Top Tags