cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Binding a menu with an event

KishoreKumar1
5-Regular Member

Binding a menu with an event

Hi ,

I have a menu in my master and i have a button in my mashup.Clicking on the button should take me to the next menu item.How should i do this?

Thanks in advance,

Kishore

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @KishoreKumar1.

If we're understanding correctly, you can actually do this without a menu.  Instead, you can use the Navigation widget to advance to the next item.  This is a good solution if you're always advancing to the same mashup in a given sequence.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @KishoreKumar1.

If we're understanding correctly, you can actually do this without a menu.  Instead, you can use the Navigation widget to advance to the next item.  This is a good solution if you're always advancing to the same mashup in a given sequence.

Regards.

--Sharon

KishoreKumar1
5-Regular Member
(To:slangley)

Hi,

Thanks,Using navigation is a good idea. I think I can use it in my mashup. 

Just for exploration, Is there any way that I can bind a button to trigger the menu to toggle to the next menu option.

Thanks,

Kishore

Hi @KishoreKumar1.

If we're understanding your question, we don't know of a way to bind the button to the currently selected menu option for advancing to the next one.

Perhaps someone else in the community has an idea around this.

Regards.

--Sharon

KishoreKumar1
5-Regular Member
(To:slangley)

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the quick response. As of now I will mark your solution as an alternative solution as I didn't get the exact reply.

Regards,

Kishore 

Top Tags