cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Binding remote things with infotable

einsfele
13-Aquamarine

Binding remote things with infotable

Hello everybody,

I am trying customize a label chart and to this I need to create some variables to bind to chart.

Below is a print with the TAGs (from my PLC) that I have bind with foundation (throught of industrial connectivity).

ThingToChart.JPG

I wanna bind this TAGs into a InfoTable to after to bind in my chart.

I have created a data shape with two sources (Hour and value) and bind with my InfoTable, but I do not know how to insert the TAGs into this field in the infotable.

HoraValor.JPG

I used the guide that talking about create charts but the data are insert manualy in the field from data shape.

How do I do this?

Regards,

Leonardo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:einsfele)

Hi @einsfele.

You indicated you wanted hour and value.  Are you looking to return all historical values for each tag?  If so, these will need to be logged to a stream.  Once they're logged to a stream, your can run any of the various history services to return the values.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @einsfele.

You indicated you wanted hour and value.  Are you looking to return all historical values for each tag?  If so, these will need to be logged to a stream.  Once they're logged to a stream, your can run any of the various history services to return the values.

Regards.

--Sharon

einsfele
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley 

Thank you for answer.

It help me.

Regards

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @einsfele.

If my previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

If you're still having issues, please provide more details and we will try to assist.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags