cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Building dashboard for show data from Kepware ODBC Client

DR_10558933
5-Regular Member

Building dashboard for show data from Kepware ODBC Client

Now i try to make dashboard for showing data from MSSQL to Kepware in ODBC Client (as picture 1) and input to ThingWorx for showing as dashboard. But i cannot show all data that save to MSSQL can show only 1 row (as Picture 2) and can use Move function only (as Picture 3) but cannot next at mashup and search by date and time. How can i show all data and sorting by date and time? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm thinking of 3 options....

1. If possible, you can connect directly MSSQL to ThingWorx. So that you can write your custom SQL Queries in ThingWorx.
  2. Temporarily log all the property values into ValueStream (All data change) or Stream (Every one minute with Timer/Scheduler). Then you can pull into Mashups.
  3. Have to verify with Kepware to fetch multiple records in single/multiple tag... (Not sure on this option.. let you know if got anything...)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @DR_10558933 ,

If I'm understanding your query properly means , you want to display the live data on mashup like Thingworx composer. In that case you can find default Industrial Thing > Service of GetPropertyValuesAsMultiRowTable, It will display the infotable data as multi rows with Status, Value, Last Updated Date Time.

Arun_C_1-1695186413398.png

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

DR_10558933
5-Regular Member
(To:Arun_C)

Can i build new row when execute like this photoScreenshot 2023-09-21 131340.png?

Hi @DR_10558933 ,

Can you please explain me more on your use case for better understanding? What to develop on that screen its live monitoring of properties or history of property data?

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

DR_10558933
5-Regular Member

Thank you

First i input data from MSSQL to Kepware in OBDC Client by used Dynamic table function as picture 1

after that i want to show data that collect from Kepware to Thingworx and show data realtime in table and other type.

MSSQL >> KEPWARE >> THINGWORX >> Show data realtime

Hi,

Correct me if Im worng, You are expecting the realtime data from Industrial Thing in Thingworx. But in above reply you asked for the 2 second row to add which means whether it an second thing with same set of data feilds? Can you please tell me with sample how that screen need to be develop?

Arun_C_0-1695362129733.png

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

DR_10558933
5-Regular Member

Dear Mr.Arun , i mean i want to create new row every 1 minute with new data that receive from kepware. thank you.

I'm thinking of 3 options....

1. If possible, you can connect directly MSSQL to ThingWorx. So that you can write your custom SQL Queries in ThingWorx.
  2. Temporarily log all the property values into ValueStream (All data change) or Stream (Every one minute with Timer/Scheduler). Then you can pull into Mashups.
  3. Have to verify with Kepware to fetch multiple records in single/multiple tag... (Not sure on this option.. let you know if got anything...)
DR_10558933
5-Regular Member
(To:Sathishkumar_C)

Maybe use no.1 solution and try it . Thank you for help

Top Tags