cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Bundle extensions into a single import

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot

Bundle extensions into a single import

Hi Folks,

I have multiple widget extensions to import and instead of doing multiple imports for all of them, I am looking to import them in a single shot.

Is there a way to bundle them as a single extension? heard of creating a metadata file for all extensions but don't know a way to achieve it.

TIA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:TanmeyTWX)

You can do it by simply bundling all the extensions into 1 zip. I don't think you would need any additional metadata. You can take reference from a marketplace/available on support.ptc.com extension like GitBackupExtension. It already takes multiple extension and import it as 1 zip.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mnarang
17-Peridot

You can do it by simply bundling all the extensions into 1 zip. I don't think you would need any additional metadata. You can take reference from a marketplace/available on support.ptc.com extension like GitBackupExtension. It already takes multiple extension and import it as 1 zip.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @TanmeyTWX

If the previous response was helpful, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags