cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Button active and inactive entries from Industrial Connectivity (Kepware)

ljam
9-Granite

Button active and inactive entries from Industrial Connectivity (Kepware)

Hello,

I have 2 buttons in my mashup, "START" and "STOP" buttons. With these buttons I would like start and stop the data entry from Industrial Connectivity. Is it possible? If not, How can I program a simulate data in my thing "Temperature"? And with these buttons start and stop this simulation?

I am trying with one button and  display bind through GetPropertyValues and the click event is working but I don´t know if I have to program a service, event, subscription...

Thank you in advance

BR,

Luis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tmisner
16-Pearl
(To:ljam)

Hello Luis,

Thank you for reaching out on the ThingWorx Developer Community.

My apologies on the delay in response on this matter. Were you able to find a solution for the initial question proposed?

When you say you would like to start and stop data entry from the Industrial Connectivity are you referring to connecting or disconnecting a Remote Thing?

If so, you should be able to accomplish this by connecting the EnableThing service to the START button and the DisableThing service to the STOP button.

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tmisner
16-Pearl
(To:ljam)

Hello Luis,

Thank you for reaching out on the ThingWorx Developer Community.

My apologies on the delay in response on this matter. Were you able to find a solution for the initial question proposed?

When you say you would like to start and stop data entry from the Industrial Connectivity are you referring to connecting or disconnecting a Remote Thing?

If so, you should be able to accomplish this by connecting the EnableThing service to the START button and the DisableThing service to the STOP button.

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

ljam
9-Granite
(To:tmisner)

Hi Tyler,

Yes,I referred to connecting or disconnecting a Remote Thing. I solved it but thank you for your answer anyway.

Regards,

Luis

Top Tags