cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSV Parser Help

SOLVED

Re: CSV Parser Help

Yeah. looks good.

Or you can put your CSV file in "C:\ThingworxStorage\repository\SystemRepository" path and use file name to run a script.

Hi Satish,

I am working on IIOT project with CNC Machine, where i am getting contineous data, so is there any way to calculate data run time or on spacific time interval? So that i can calculate OEE, Temperatures after every hour, Performance, Operating time after intervals.

I am not getting more useful informations on this. i have machine data in the form of CSV file to test above calculations, can you provide me such training references or any useful information to make calculations or javascript calculations logics

Best Regards

Vikas

How your data is communicating with Thingworx? 

for now, i have collected data in CSV and want to import on thingworx to make data calculations (but i dont know how calculations should work using Query or Javascript). i will bind this data to created mashup.

Is this make sense for you?

Regards

Vikas

Hi Satish,

I have created datashape, csv file with exact column name match with datashape, now i am got confused about script! where should i write script for csv upload?

Can you help me on this plz , I have attached csv file i created.

Regards

vikas

Need not to create any script to upload a 'CSV' file.

Use "file upload widget" to upload a file.

After uploading, create a thing with new service (here only you have to write a script).

keep output as "INFOTABLE".

Yes, I created new Thing and service in it with name "getCSVData"

Here is my all code screenshot! is that right?

Regards

Vikas

put file name in double quotations (eg. "filename.csv").

i wrote above code and when i clicked on test service, it gives me attached error, I am using thingworx trial edition on my system.

plz help me on this.

After putting file name in double quote, error as follows:

Error executing service

Error executing service getCSVData. Message :: TypeError: Cannot call method "ParseCSV" of null - See Script Error Log for more details.

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________