cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

CWC Assembly Execution

KG_96
8-Gravel

CWC Assembly Execution

I have configured CWC with Work order module. After adding work order i can not access it in Execution tab.

Kindly check attached image

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:KG_96)

Article - "Serial numbers cannot be seen in the Execution screen in Thingworx Connected Work Cell": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS355690 

I have checked this one . I observed that my production status table is empty. what is procedure to configure it.

mstarnaud
13-Aquamarine
(To:KG_96)

Hi KG

Please check Vladimir's answer first - if there's error messages about statuses when you open the selection screen, it means a configuration is missing. Here is the latest documentation on this (9.5.x).

-- EDIT -- nevermind I just noticed your screenshots - yes, Vladimir's message should have all you need to fix this issue. I'll keep the rest of my message here in case it helps anyone else in the future ---

Now what if it's not the status. Let's review how it works : you have to import the work order, after that they will appear in the Scheduling screen. Please confirm that you can see your work order(s) in that screen. Then if you edit one you will see its details : list of serial numbers, route and status. These 3 stuffs are required to proceed : you must have at least 1 serial number, chosen a route, and once that's done you must set the status to Scheduled. Setting the status to Scheduled will mark the serial numbers as being ready to be executed. If it's not Scheduled, you won't see them in the Execution screen. In the work order edit popup there are other tabs for extra configuration (like secondary signoff) but I doubt this is your issue.

And then there's the Execution-Selection screen. It first asks you to select a Station. Then you should see the list of serial numbers that are ready to be executed on this Station : scheduled or on hold (paused). If your work order is not Scheduled, you won't see the serials here. If your route is not currently at this Station (starts with another station, for example), you won't see them either, so validate that your Route correctly starts (or goes through) the Station you selected.

Let us know if any of these solves your issue.

Top Tags