cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Can´t Connect to Postgres 11.5

vieirac1
9-Granite

Can´t Connect to Postgres 11.5

I have created a Database thing on TWX 8.5.1 and trying to read data from PostGres.

Using Postgres 11.5 running on Debian Linux on a remote server
Using postgresql-42.2.9.jar on Thingworx/WEB-INF/LIB loaded on Thinworx 8.5.1 server (windows)

Configured all settings on my thing, but can´t connect to Postgres,

Please, how to enable debug to understand why is not connecting? Any logs I can check for error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:vieirac1)

Hi @vieirac1.

From a review of the case, this issue was caused by network issues which have since been resolved.  If you agree with this information, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Chris,

I see you now have a Technical Support case open for this issue. I've updated the case with a link to this thread so that a solution can be shared to other PTC Community Users once it is found.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:vieirac1)

Hi @vieirac1.

From a review of the case, this issue was caused by network issues which have since been resolved.  If you agree with this information, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags