cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Can't connect to Analytics Server

Quannd
7-Bedrock

Can't connect to Analytics Server

Hi All,

I just installed the Analytics Server on Windows Server 2016 but i can't connect to it.

All of my Analytics Services are running but still can't connect to the server.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

image.pngimage.png

*The word "実行中" means "Running"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you can see them, then these virtual Things are directed to the TWX server correctly.

You can try to detach the Analytics Server Thing in Settings page -> Save -> restart Tomcat -> reassign the Analytics Gateway thing and then check the connection status.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

The AnalyticsServer Thing entity is actually remote thing pairs connecting with Edge-ms in TWA server. So can you find them in this page? 

Capture.PNG

Quannd
7-Bedrock
(To:zyuan1)

I can find them but they are not connected too.image.png

If you can see them, then these virtual Things are directed to the TWX server correctly.

You can try to detach the Analytics Server Thing in Settings page -> Save -> restart Tomcat -> reassign the Analytics Gateway thing and then check the connection status.

Quannd
7-Bedrock
(To:zyuan1)

I tried what you said but it's still not connected. Is there any other way?

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:Quannd)

Hi @Quannd 

I guess we need to see the log files .

Could you upload:

- <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>/data/logs folder

- <ThingWorxStorage>/logs folder

The fact that the Things exist in ThingWorx means Analytics Server was able to connect at some point but is clearly not anymore. So most likely something has changed. Hopefully the log files will tell us more.

Kind regards

Christophe

Top Tags