cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Can't find Paging Extension after I installed it

sdey
5-Regular Member

Can't find Paging Extension after I installed it

I imported the "paging widget" from the Thingworx Apps Extension bundle and it's showing up under the Manage>Installed Extensions in Composer but I can't find it in the widget list in the mashup designer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sdey
5-Regular Member
(To:cmorfin)

Hey 
I solved it. I went ahead and uninstalled the extension and restarted the server,then installed and restarted the tomcat and it got fixed. 
I restarted the entire system once before but it didn't seemed to work.

Anyways Thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
rcota
7-Bedrock
(To:sdey)

Hello and welcome,

Please find this article for steps on using the Paging Widget.

Let me know if you find this useful.

sdey
5-Regular Member
(To:rcota)

Hi,

I have read this but the problem I am facing that the widget isn't available at all for me to add it to the mashup even though I have imported it. Is there any other extension dependency for paging widget?

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @sdey 

Also when in the widget panel, make sure to select category All, it might not show under Standard.

If you still don't find it, please provide your version of ThingWorx and a screenshot of your installed extensions.

Regards

Christophe

sdey
5-Regular Member

Yeah I already checked under "All" but still missing.

My installed extension page, the paging extension is marked:Installed Pack.PNG

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

@sdey 

Could you please confirm the version of ThingWorx you are using, go in Composer > Help > About for this.

Also could you please give the exact location where you pick up this extension. That will help if we need to test things .

Also could you attached your ApplicationLog.log file from when you imported the extension.

Thanks

Christophe

sdey
5-Regular Member

Hey 
I solved it. I went ahead and uninstalled the extension and restarted the server,then installed and restarted the tomcat and it got fixed. 
I restarted the entire system once before but it didn't seemed to work.

Anyways Thanks

Top Tags