cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Can we refine the Analytics model?

amulay
7-Bedrock

Can we refine the Analytics model?

In would like to refine the analytics model once it's built for some data. Whether it is possible and how I can do it?

It means the models will learn from incoming new data and learn and get refined.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:amulay)

@amulay Thank you for opening this thread on Community.

Could you please clarify, Have you created a predictive model ? and you want to retrain the same?

As per my understanding you can retrain the same model in analytics builder with only same data. But if you want to add additional data you can got to data set, Upload additional data to a particular data-set. Then create model with the same.

Regards-Mohit

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:amulay)

@amulay Thank you for opening this thread on Community.

Could you please clarify, Have you created a predictive model ? and you want to retrain the same?

As per my understanding you can retrain the same model in analytics builder with only same data. But if you want to add additional data you can got to data set, Upload additional data to a particular data-set. Then create model with the same.

Regards-Mohit

amulay
7-Bedrock
(To:mgoel)

Yes, I have created the predictive model and was trying to retrain the same with new data.

Will follow the same workflow as you mentioned!

Top Tags