cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Cannot Create/Test an Analysis Model - Job Fails with "Data Shape Does Not Match"

bmillice
4-Participant

Cannot Create/Test an Analysis Model - Job Fails with "Data Shape Does Not Match"

Hello, I have been beating my head against the wall with this for a while now.  Any help would be appreciated!

I have a VERY simple csv I'm using as a dataset:

bmillice_0-1604445531710.png

That's it:  3 fields and "Temp", which is what I want to predict from the other 3.  So I upload this data into TWX Analytics (metadata correctly inferred), build the model, and publish it.  The problem is, every time I try to "test" the model, I can't.  No matter what values I put into the inputs, the job fails with "Data Shape Does Not Match - Number of Fields Are Different":

bmillice_1-1604445722779.png

In addition, when I run the Signals for this model, no output is ever shown in the Features List when it is completed.  I have run this before with other (much more complicated) data sets and never had any issues.  The only error I see on the signals run is logged in the Script log:

GetSignalsAMS: Error: JavaException: java.lang.Exception: Field names do not match : Field [goal] Not Found in Data Shape

Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:bmillice)

Hi @bmillice 

That appears odd indeed.
Are you able to provide more data as below so I could run a test inhouse with it:

- What version of ThingWorx Platform are you using (Help > About)

- What version of ThingWorx Analytics Extensions are you using (Manage > Installed Extensions)

- What version of ThingWorx Analytics Server are you using (Analytics Builder > Settings)

- Can you upload your test dataset

- Can you export the Model PMML and upload it here (Analytics Builder > Models > Export or Analytics Manager > Analysis Models > View click on Model File URL)

- Can you take a screenshot of Analytics Builder > Models > select your model > View > Model Configuration and Model Details

Thank you

Christophe

Top Tags