cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Change Size of Only Some Markers on Line Chart Widget Thingworx

JK_10744682
7-Bedrock

Change Size of Only Some Markers on Line Chart Widget Thingworx

Hi all,

I have a line chart widget that I want to remove the markers from only one line on a multi-line line chart as such:

JK_10744682_0-1722862792944.png

I want the grey and red dots gone since these are just limits, but to leave the purple ones. I have found a way to remove all the dots and a way to change the size of all the dots but no way to only change some of them.

Note: I have many dots on the limit lines instead of just the endpoints of the time range because when trying to use the zoom feature, the chart the lines disappear unless there is data within the zoom time range, so I found this to be the best solution if I can get the dots removed.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rocko
17-Peridot
(To:JK_10744682)

Now I understand your other post, you're not using Reference Lines! But why? They would perfectly do what you want?

For your question, you should be able to set the style for the different series, in Style Properties>Series1/2/3>Stroke width.

But also when you set NumberofSeries from Auto to 3, you will get three additional properties: Series1MarkerType,Series2MarkerType and Series3MarkerType to set marker types individually.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rocko
17-Peridot

Now I understand your other post, you're not using Reference Lines! But why? They would perfectly do what you want?

For your question, you should be able to set the style for the different series, in Style Properties>Series1/2/3>Stroke width.

But also when you set NumberofSeries from Auto to 3, you will get three additional properties: Series1MarkerType,Series2MarkerType and Series3MarkerType to set marker types individually.

The only issue I am seeing here is that sometimes I do not want to have the limits showing and from what I see I cannot bind or change the number of series based on if I want limits or not at that time. I have a toggle that changes whether limits are shown or just the normal data.

Rocko
17-Peridot

I haven't tried myself, but since you can bind the value you can try to provide no value/null from a service/expression in case you don't want the line to show.

Will give it a try and see. Thanks for the help here!

Announcements

Top Tags