cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Chart percentages

Alexey_Arkhipov
7-Bedrock

Chart percentages

Hello colleagues! Please tell me how to pull out the hover on hover with a proportional chart and display it over the chart? I need to display the percentage of each color.
On hover, data appears, I need to display it on the graph itself

AA_8876919_1-1635424033022.pngAA_8876919_4-1635424068438.png

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Alexey_Arkhipov.

It doesn't appear this is an option for the Proportional Chart.  You could try one of the other charts to see if they might meet your needs.

Please feel free to post a request for this feature on the ThingWorx Ideas board

Regards.

--Sharon

Hey! I tried different charts but couldn't find a more suitable one. Can you tell me which one is suitable for horizontal display of proportions (in this case, statuses) as a percentage?

Hi @Alexey_Arkhipov.

Have you taken a look at the bar chart?  That may be the closest you can come to getting the look you want with widgets delivered out of the box.  You can request the functionality you need on the ThingWorx Ideas Board.  That will allow others to vote for it to improve its chances of being considered for a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags