cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Collection Widget is not Working Properly..!

SP_9715784
11-Garnet

Collection Widget is not Working Properly..!

Collection Widget has an Binding of GetDataTableEntries(All Data)--> (Data)Collection.

But in the Collection only first Added Table Entry is getting duplicated to all other entries. DataTable or Base has 8 Entries, but the Collection widget is only showing the data of first entry of Database in all the remaining 7 Cells.

3 REPLIES 3

I did a quick test and I was able to display all the data table entries in the collection widget using GetDataTableEntries. I have attached the entities I used for your reference. You can compare my collection mashup with yours and if the still exists then please share the entities you created.

Hi @SachinSharma 

Thanks for quick reply, Your entities are exactly same has mine, I have only binded the GetDataTableEntries to the Collection Widget, the Same first entry is repeating the whole Collection Widget Cells. 

Can you share the entities you have used? I will import them on my local instance and investigate. Please provide the Thingworx version as well.

Top Tags