cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Collection widget spacing issue.

sayeedulla
6-Contributor

Collection widget spacing issue.

Hi,

I have a responsive mashup in which i am using a collection widget to display few static mashups which has certain fixed height and width .In the collection mashup i have given the flow layout gravity field of collection widget as `Edge` and i have give minimum spacing as 30px,I know that minimum spacing does not work when the flow layout gravity is defined as `Edge`,My Issue is when i view this mashup in my windows environment i get two static mashup tiles at two extreme ends and when i view the same mashup in my linux environment i get these two mashup tiles with a minimum spacing I have defined.Can anyone help me out as what is going wrong and tell me what could be done to resolve this issue.Urgent help is required.

5 REPLIES 5
CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:sayeedulla)

Hello.

A little bit of fact-finding first. Which browsers are being used here, in both Windows and Linux? Can you provide screen grabs of the differences seen?

If feasible export the relevant mashups and attach them so we can try to reproduce the problem(s).

Thank you,

-- Craig A.

sayeedulla
6-Contributor
(To:CRArko)

Hi Craig,

I am using Google Chrome as browser and i have uploaded the screen shots of the same mashup in both linux and windows environment u can see the difference there and i have uploaded a sample project for you to import, In this project I have the same mashup but without its services,please import it and do let me know if i am making some mistake.Thanks..

CRArko
17-Peridot

Hi.

Thanks for the upload. Is the ThingWorx server itself hosted in Linux or in Windows? And what version of ThingWorx are you using?

Also, do you have the Chrome DevTools installed? It could be useful to look in the debugger in each environment and see if/where different values for the spacing are being sent to the browser.

Thanks!

-- Craig A.

sayeedulla
6-Contributor
(To:CRArko)

Yes the Thingworx Foundation server is hosted on a linux environment and i am using version 8.3.2 and dev tools has been installed and i cant find minimum spacing value in that as the flow layout gravity i have given as 'edge'

CRArko
17-Peridot

Hello, again.

Have you tried any other browsers, and do they produce the same results?

-- Craig A.

Top Tags